+037.jpg)
I had an audience for everything I did!
+003.jpg)
But I got to eat in mommy's high chair from when she was a little girl!
+007.jpg)
Yes, that is a Rosa's cup in the picture! We went to Rosa's, Lana's favorite restaurant...ok, it is more like fast food, but definitely restaurant quality. We also went to Clint's favorite, which is One Guy From Italy...in case you were wondering.
+032.jpg)
I even got Easter presents from Grandma and Grandpa! Don't I look cute in my new hat?
+023.jpg)
Clint's Aunt Ann came by to see Madelyn too.
+045.jpg)
Madelyn and Grandpa Ivy
But wait, that's not all, one more couple came over to meet the center of attention...Mary and Roy Turner. They came bearing gifts as well...two very cute books, which is appropriate because Mary is a teacher...in fact, she is another one of Clint's past teachers. She had the pleasure? of teaching Clint for two years...4th and 6th grade.
+050.jpg)
Needless to say, Madelyn was not starved for attention while in Lubbock...here she is with both of her grandfathers reading to her!
+058.jpg)
+044.jpg)


Have I ever told you that Rosa's if one of my FAVORITE restaurants too!!!! Love their tortillas!
ReplyDeleteI love your blog--you did such a great job designing it! Wow, I don't think I've ever been mentioned/pictured in a blog before. Thanks...I feel honored!
ReplyDeleteHolly