Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Jamie

This is out of order, but last week Madelyn and I got to have lunch with an old friend! We met Jamie, her dad, and his wife at La Madeleine. Jamie and I have been friends since elementary school, but she moved away in junior high, so we have been long distance friends since then. And seeing how she currently lives in Boston, I don't get to see her very often. But she was in town, so we had the pleasure of spending a few hours with them. Jamie had not yet met Madelyn and said she could see features of both Clint and me. She and Madelyn played peek-a-boo with Jamie's hat, and Madelyn looked so cute wearing it, I just had to have a picture. It was SO GREAT seeing all of you! Come back soon Jamie!


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment