Monday, June 22, 2009

Father's Day

We spent Father's Day weekend in Horseshoe Bay! Clint's aunt, uncle, and cousin Rebecca invited us down to their lake house. Clint's dad was also there, so they were able to spend Clint's first Father's Day together.

We spent most of Saturday in the pool
Madelyn turned her head, but I had to include it to show the gorgeous view from the pool overlooking the lake!



Madelyn helping Clint open his Father's Day books! Before we left town, Clint got his other present...a backpack to carry Madelyn in (for hiking, the zoo, etc). He was very excited! (we haven't put M in it for any pics yet)




Madelyn and Clint at Buzzard Billy's...we stopped in Waco to eat lunch on our way back to Dallas

Here are some pictures of the rest of us...I thought it was only appropriate to have all the pictures of Clint and Madelyn first.

Rebecca with her new baby...2 month old schnauzer

Madelyn giving Pop a high-five! (Her daddy taught her that)

more pool pics


Rebecca, Mary Lou, Madelyn and Lana at The Bluebonnet Cafe

waking Rebecca up..."I'm ready to play!"

Madelyn and Pop (Clint's dad)
Happy Fathers Day also to my dad, Grandpa, and Papa!!! Hope you had a good one!

6 comments:

  1. Great pics! Bluebonnet Cafe - yum yum! Now Madelyn is almost as old as Cady was when we all went there around Thanksgiving - its crazy how time flies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Bluebonnet Cafe! I'm so jealous! Tell me the next time you're in HSB...we're more likely to see each other there than LBK! Have a great flight today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah HSB!!! I LOVE that picture of Madelyn that is close up in the pool! Definitely a framer! Have fun in LBK

    ReplyDelete
  4. super cute post... i love all the pics. i recognized one of the new books that clint got..."i love my daddy because", and guess what, jeremy got that same book for his first fathers day last year! that is so cool! anyway, we missed you while we were in lbk, but hopefully we can get together some time soon. if ya'll ever want to visit utah, we have a place for ya'll and you're always welcome (ski season is a great time to come ;>) madelyn is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi lana! i am so excited about your blog, thanks for sending me the link. madelyn is way too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! I'm a friend of Lindsey Carlson's and am totally blog-stalking since your family came up in conversation last week with the "man-trip"!! I just had to comment when I saw this post that included a trip to Buzzard Billy's because that's where we had our rehearsal dinner! (Well, in the old location. We haven't gotten to eat at the new "Swamp Shack" yet-- hope it was good!) :-)

    ReplyDelete