Sunday is usually our grocery day and this weekend was no different, except we decided to let Madelyn push her own cart!! I wasn't sure what to expect, so I waited until we only had 3 or 4 things left on the list before turning her loose. How did she do? Well, let's just say next time I will wait until there is only 1 more item to buy :)
Okay, she wasn't that bad but she does need a little practice with the steering!
After the store, a nap, and then the cooking began! Madelyn has really taken an interest in helping to cook lately. She loves to help Clint make smoothies (and to help him drink them), but tonight pasta was on the menu.
Madelyn adding some salt...
and stirring...
We had a delicious penne pomodoro for dinner that night! And Madelyn ate a ton of it!!


Nice muscle shirt Clint! Look at those guns! :) Madelyn looks like such a big girl pushing that cart! It looks like she did a pretty darn good job for a 16-month-old.
ReplyDeleteCute cart! I want the receipe for the penne!
ReplyDelete