Friday, July 2, 2010

Touch a Truck!

Free Fun!!! The Carrollton library hosted Touch a Truck Day! There were all kinds of emergency vehicles and work trucks, tractors, etc for the kids to see, touch, and "drive"

The fire truck was of course one of the main attractions...

we also enjoyed being locked up in the back of the police car...
This was a fun event, but I must say it was very loud (and most of you know I do not care much for loud noises!)...every child that gets behind a wheel insists on honking the horn repeatedly. not to mention, Madelyn heard all the honking and was repeating "beep, beep" in my ear the whole time!

The library also had a Reading with Ringling show. We met our friend Emma there and the girls laughed and laughed. There were two clowns that put on a very silly show...but the best part was the free clown nose each child received...

Our friends, Jen and Gui, had a wedding in Dallas so they came a day early to hang out! We spent most of the day out at the pool...


then the four of us played games during Madelyn's nap...ok, not all of those games, but I had to bring some choices!

Carter invited Madelyn and Reid to a splash pad...thanks! The kiddos had fun running through the water and making occasional mad dashes toward the big pool (keeping us moms on our toes). I can vaguely remember the days when I actually got to lay out :)
I love the Carter the Lifeguard pic!

No comments:

Post a Comment