Madelyn ready for the park in her Valentine dress...
She passed out Valentines to all her friends (all boys) and then mostly played with her doll...pushing it on the swings, dropping it down the slide. A few people asked what her doll's name was, and she replied "Mermaid"...she has some interesting names these days :)
pushing Carter...
before we went to dinner...she thought the glasses were a nice touch :)

We went to a very romantic dinner at...Luby's!! This tradition started when I was pregnant and insisted we eat at Lubys one night, which happened to be Valentine's Day. It is now a fun tradition, and I like that Madelyn gets to be included. Plus, she loves that place...who wouldn't want the best mac 'n cheese in the world and jello for dinner?!? ( I figure we can always have a Valentine date night the weekend before or after)

She passed out Valentines to all her friends (all boys) and then mostly played with her doll...pushing it on the swings, dropping it down the slide. A few people asked what her doll's name was, and she replied "Mermaid"...she has some interesting names these days :)
We went to a very romantic dinner at...Luby's!! This tradition started when I was pregnant and insisted we eat at Lubys one night, which happened to be Valentine's Day. It is now a fun tradition, and I like that Madelyn gets to be included. Plus, she loves that place...who wouldn't want the best mac 'n cheese in the world and jello for dinner?!? ( I figure we can always have a Valentine date night the weekend before or after)


The picture of M pushing Carter is priceless. I didn't know of your Valentine's Day tradition, but I like it. And, I have to agree with M on the glasses, very nice touch, so Jackie O!
ReplyDeletehii. i absolutely love reading your blog every time. it is so fun. your family photo shoot is so cute, i love the pics. m is the cuttest little diva. your family is gorgeous. btw, about c's b-day cake, yes..jeremy and i made it ourselves...uuuu, that was a grulling task. it really was quite the achievment. glad to have it behind us. lol
ReplyDelete