It was time. As much as I wanted to put it off for even longer, we had to cut her hair. I don't know why I felt so sentimental about it, but I just didn't want to cut my baby's hair off. My parents were in town also so we all went together. I'm sure the people at the salon thought we were ridiculous as all four of us surrounded Madelyn and I snapped pictures the entire time :)
There was a train table in the waiting room and then when they called Madelyn to go back, she first got to pick a movie...she chose VeggieTales.

Then she sat in a fire engine chair...


it begins...

She thought it was fun!


a few more...

Madelyn did a great job and sat very still, which I'm sure she will do next time also because now she knows they give you a lollipop on the way out :)
The rest of the weekend we ate and shopped! We went out for frozen yogurt...

M and Popio napping on the camping pad...

Eating her giant bowl of ice cream at Pappadeaux!
Oh my goodness! I miss you guys! Such a big girl getting her hair cut; and what a cool place. Fire engine chair??? Really? I wanna go, too
ReplyDeleteOMG! She looks like she had a blast! Where did you go? That place looks incredible! Blythe will never get to the hair cutting point, I am convinced! I don't know how you did it, but it was a milestone for you also! Way to go!
ReplyDeleteLana, we just had this exact same experience!! So funny, we must have gone to the same place...Cool Cuts? Anyhow, it is going to be our next blog post. She sat in a firetruck chair, got a lollipop and we went for frozen yogurt afterward. I finally gave in to a hair cut too...just a little bit. M is so precious! I hope ya'll are doing well!
ReplyDeleteLauren
Adorable pics, Lana! I'm not sure if I realized Madelyn had gotten her hair cut before we saw you, but you probably told me. My memory is terrible! We had such a great time with y'all last week. Hope to see you again soon! :)
ReplyDelete