My cousin, Sara, was in town (at my grandparents house) for her last Spring Break before going off to college! She lives in CA, so I couldn't miss the opportunity to see her in Texas! Madelyn and I visited friends first before heading out to see the fam...
We finally got to meet Addison! Her mom, Erin, and I are friends from Lubbock and keep in touch through our blogs, but it was sure nice to see that smiling face in person! Addison and M looking at a photo album together...

We tried to take pictures in the bluebonnets, but the glare was horrible :( This was the best I got...

Madelyn and Sonja enjoying their shaved ice. We walked over the Lamar bridge and just enjoyed being outside, while the shaved ice kept us cool! Thanks, Sonja, for letting us stay at your place, even though no one got much sleep :(

Madelyn and Kaia...these two became fast friends and gave sweet goodbye hugs and kisses!
Only in Austin would there be random pianos scattered around town. They say "Play me, I'm yours" and people walking or riding by stop and play them for a while. We passed several of them and someone was playing them every time. It was really neat to see...

Alex, Sara, Kyle, Kristy (due August 1st!!!), and Madelyn

YEE-HAW!! Ride 'em cowgirl!

Sara was shoe shopping and Madelyn picked out these!...

We had lunch at the Oasis! I love that place...

Grandma and Grandpa. I think this is such a good picture of them...
Reading with Mema...
Two lovely ladies...

Since my mom was there to watch Madelyn, Sara and I had a date night! We took a few silly pictures of our own at the movie theater :)
Alex and Madelyn put on a concert for us :)

and did a little painting too!

I'm so glad Addison finally got to meet you and Madelyn, too! Love that picture of them. Fun to see pics from the rest of your trip. Let us know when you'll be back!
ReplyDelete