I guess Madelyn was bored in the backseat on the 5.5 hour drive, so she got into the bag with her change of clothes. When I looked back, this is what I saw...
We had a playdate at a bounce house place with Blythe!

Going through her Easter basket from Mema and Popio...
Then Popio got a hold of the water hose...She thought it was hilarious and sprayed us all! I thought it was funny too as I had the camera and hadn't gotten wet yet :) But when I finally set the camera down, Clint grabbed me and held me right in front of Madelyn...he didn't let go until I was soaked...much to Madelyn's delight :)
Downtime with Mema...watching Barney
Easter egg hunt in her Easter dress!
Look, Pop!
it's full!
Her eggs were stuffed with Annies cheddar bunnies, chocolate and vanilla bunnies, and fruit snacks!

Love how she is sitting...
Dying Easter eggs with Mema...


Funny Madelyn! This pictures are cute and I laughed out loud at some of the stories!
ReplyDelete