Madelyn often changes her outfit, puts on PJs in the middle of the day, or just runs around naked...she can do all of this on her own, so I only have so much control...but on my watch, all of this takes place IN the house. Well, I've caught her outside with her daddy dressed less than appropriate a few times lately :)
Here she is painting in the FRONT yard completely NAKED!
snack time out front...at least she has pants on...and a cap :)


She also REALLY wants to learn her letters. I draw them first and then she copies. There are only a few letters that actually look anything like what I drew, and "A" is one of them. Check it out...
She has mastered how to show numbers with her fingers....she is VERY proud of herself as it is hard to hold down the fingers you don't want to stand up :) Here she is showing she is two years old...This is my favorite picture of her right now...love the messy hair!



We bought this "Keep Austin Weird" shirt on our last visit, and she loves to wear it. I think she looks so cute...
I had an extra make-up bag with make-up in it that I don't really use, so Madelyn has claimed it as her own. Here she is putting on her make-up...
The flower and pot she brought home from school for Mother's Day!
Madelyn has been especially interested in drawing lately. She likes to draw people, and I was shocked when she drew this on her chalkboard...I thought it was so good :)
She also REALLY wants to learn her letters. I draw them first and then she copies. There are only a few letters that actually look anything like what I drew, and "A" is one of them. Check it out...
She has mastered how to show numbers with her fingers....she is VERY proud of herself as it is hard to hold down the fingers you don't want to stand up :) Here she is showing she is two years old...This is my favorite picture of her right now...love the messy hair!








That "person" drawing is really good!!! Future artist! It's also a sign of being smart! There is an actual "draw a person test" associated with the Handwriting Without Tears concept and hers is really good!
ReplyDeleteLove your blog! I'll let you know when I start again. :). Facebook is enough for now.
ReplyDeleteThe first pic of her doing her makeup is marvelous... :)
Jen Trigsted Sebring
Awesome posting! She's such an artist! Thanks for the updates. Sorry I've totally slacked on my blog, but I love reading yours :) I'll catch up one of these days.
ReplyDelete