Madelyn and Aurora didn't know what to think at first. Our table was right by the giant gorillas! They were really loud and pounded their chests!Thursday, June 23, 2011
Rainforest Cafe!
We met some friends for our first visit to Rainforest Cafe (neither Clint nor I had ever been before either).
Madelyn and Aurora didn't know what to think at first. Our table was right by the giant gorillas! They were really loud and pounded their chests!
They then decided it was pretty exciting!
We walked around to see all the other animals too. It was really fun, and I have to say I was pleasantly surprised by the food (I expected it to be awful)
Madelyn and Aurora didn't know what to think at first. Our table was right by the giant gorillas! They were really loud and pounded their chests!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Good to know! I just saw a new one near the galleria and have never been either!
ReplyDelete