Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Cabo!!

Clint and I were able to sneak away for a few days to Cabo!!
I just love 2 people vacations where you only take pictures of each other, and don't actually get any together ;) At least I put the pictures side by side :)
We went parasailing! Neither of us had done this before, and it's not scary at all like I thought. We saw a huge sting ray down in the ocean while we were flying!

We also drove (well, I rode) dune buggies! This was sooo much fun! Super dirty and rough, but tons of fun! You wear a helmet and goggles and the rest of your face is covered with a bandana. We were covered in dirt from head to toe when we finished!

We drove through an empty riverbed, the dessert, and finished up along the shore. There were several places to do jumps which was the coolest part!! We definitely got some air!! The guide knew a few pretty places to stop and take pictures...

And we took a glass bottom boat out to the arch!

Any other time, we were laying at the pool! In fact, the last day, we wore our swimsuits down to breakfast, then stayed at the pool until we had to go back to our room to change clothes for dinner. It was awesome!

Me being a huge dork! The entertainment one night was the songs from Grease being acted out. In case you didn't know, I am a HUGE Grease fan and know all the words to every song! And I definitely sang along throughout the entire show...I wasn't the only one. The pic is me doing my own version of "Grease Lightning" while they were setting up that morning! A few employees were around cleaning and setting up, and they just laughed at me :)
Just thought these bar swings were neat...
The one meal we had away from our hotel...a restaurant on the beach...

a few more...me before dinner one night, the front of the hotel, and Clint with a crazy, huge cactus...

No comments:

Post a Comment