I really have no captions for these...I guess they speak for themselves...

This was the cookie buffet where the kids got to pick out whatever they wanted, so of course that was everything!

And they decorated cookies too...or at least ate lots of icing :)
The birthday girl, Corinne, blowing out her candles! yeah, they got cake on top of the whole cookie theme! AND, they took home a bag of cookies as party favors. I am honestly surprised I was not up in the middle of the night cleaning up vomit :)
My friend Melissa was in town with Ananda and her new baby, Alden. I was so glad to finally get to meet the precious boy!
And Madelyn and Ananda had fun playing together...

They got to pick regular, strawberry, or chocolate milk...
And they decorated cookies too...or at least ate lots of icing :)
The birthday girl, Corinne, blowing out her candles! yeah, they got cake on top of the whole cookie theme! AND, they took home a bag of cookies as party favors. I am honestly surprised I was not up in the middle of the night cleaning up vomit :)
And Madelyn and Ananda had fun playing together...


No comments:
Post a Comment