Some of the moms...
The mom's organization I'm in hosted Derby Day! There was a 5K followed by activities for the kids.
Clint actually ran the race, but while we were waiting, Madelyn practiced crossing the finish line a few times :)
She apparently needed some Gatorade after that hard work-out!
Madelyn's babysitter, London, was in a Cinderella musical, so we went to the matinee. Kids could wear their royal attire!
After Derby Day, we went to our friend's (Amanda and Eric) pool for a Cinco de Mayo pool party. Here she is with a chance at the pinata. I don't think the blind fold was really necessary for her ;)
Then we went back to their house for the kids to play and to make cookies. I didn't get a pic of M and Jacob together, but here is M making cookies with Eric. Next time I'll take a pic of the kids.
lifting weights...


No comments:
Post a Comment