Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Pregnancy update

Well, I'm almost up to date! I am 25 weeks now and these pictures were taken at 20 weeks. I'm afraid I'm much bigger now :) I'm feeling great though...no complaints! This pregnancy hasn't been much different from the first one, which was why I was kind of surprised to find out it's a BOY!! I can already tell I am carrying him much lower than I did Madelyn, but that's about it. everything else has been the same as I remember. I don't remember Madelyn feeling this low until the end when she dropped. This little boy is already causing so much pressure....I can't imagine how I'll feel when he drops...I might not be able to walk :) 
 Madelyn is already a great big sister! She loves to hug, kiss, sing and talk to her baby brother, whom she has named Charlie! That name is still up for debate ;)
 Clint and M building a dresser/changing table for baby...
 just for comparison...me about the same time when pregnant with Madelyn...
sweet Madelyn

1 comment: