Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Sip 'N See

but first some other pics...

Madelyn got her hair chopped off!
First time ice skating! She and Clint went while I hung out with Charlie and took pics. She loved it and wants to go again!

Charlie watching the ice skating
 so cute in his towel after bath
 My cousin, or "Aunt Heather", came to town for the sip 'n see and got to stay for several days!
 Mema with her 3 grandkids!
 Aunt Kristy (my sis-in-law) with Charlie
 Mema and Robert


 had to take pic...M and Robert playing doctor while Clint sleeps on the floor :)
 Aunt Linda and Charlie
 the decorations were all so cute! Love the Charlie banner...
 and the food was delicious!
 party favors!


 us with Jordan
 Melissa and C

the hostesses...Cyndy, Jordan, Melissa, and Karen...these ladies worked so hard and planned such an amazing shower. THANK YOU!!
 Heather, Jessica, and Liza
 Mary Nancy, Becky, and Melissa
 Marissa and April
 Nana meets Charlie!
 love this!
 Clint and Heather

 Becky with C
 opening presents
 M was so excited for all of Charlie's gifts!
 My cousin, Brittney, and Aunt Sharon
 Heather had the camera, so I'm not sure what these pics are, but M looked cute so I included :)



 Laura and I with our new little guys...they are 3 days apart. so cool!
 all snuggled in his swing

No comments:

Post a Comment