Madelyn being goofy :)
tummy time...still working on it :)
Charlie is pretty determined to be a thumb sucker! any time he is not swaddled, he looks like this! Considering I have a 4 yr old that still sucks her thumb, I am determined for him to be a pacifier baby, which I can take away one day...we will see who wins!
snug as a bug...
not a fan of tummy time. sometimes he's ok for a few mins...
but it quickly turns into this...
know what this is? no, not ours. My parents sold their house! I am actually a bit sad because I love that house and have so many great memories there! not to mention all the space we had to spread out when we went to visit! But my parents are excited about the next step (even though they are not quite sure what that is! but they are staying in Lubbock), so I am excited for them. We went to Lubbock to say goodbye :)
Charlie and Popio
packing boxes!
reading with Pop
Madelyn's first time to drive!! you can tell my dad is a country boy...he thought she was plenty old enough to learn! of course she loved it!!
while driving is the only time I don't want her to smile for the camera...watch the road!sweetest thing ever!
Charlie at 3 months!
and here is a look back to compare...
one month...awwwww :)
2 months
3 months
this boy loves to laugh!!!
I have been trying to take pictures in the nap nanny and with the stuffed dog every month for size comparison.









No comments:
Post a Comment