Monday, April 29, 2013
striking a pose for Valentine's Day!
showing off her boots :)
giving Charlie his valentine
C didn't have a cute valentine outfit, so M made him one!!
she got some bling from daddy! ;)
as always, we went to Luby's for dinner!
overalls!
We are going to Disney World! (ok so we already went, but I am WAY behind on the blog). Mickey Mouse himself sent Madelyn a bunch of Disney Dollars and a letter explaining to her how she could earn them!
4 months old!
at 4 mo, he just wants to eat the stuffed animal :)
first time in the jogger...
My dad and Madelyn thought it would be a good idea to take her training wheels off...
she practiced with Daddy too
by the way, I promptly put them back on because there is no way I am running up and down the sidewalk with her like they did :)
feeding her brother. She is always helping!
5 months old!
sleepy kids
2 weeks out, we made a Disney World paper chain to track how many days until we leave for vacation...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














No comments:
Post a Comment