We went to Disney in April, and then I got so far behind with the move and everything, that I never posted the pics. So...I'll just get them up quickly with brief explanations :)
My little mickey and minnie ready to head to the airport
We went straight to a character meal upon arrival! Chef Mickey's was awesome!Magic Kingdom
Charlie was a champ and just slept on the go all day long...here he is in the Bjorn carrier
Enchanted Tales with Belle
the iconic Dumbo ride
cooling off
our ride...
Gaston
too cute in Daddy's hat :)
Ariel
the Buzz Lightyear ride was so fun! I took a picture of the screen at the end...not about to pay for a picture ;) Charlie's on there too, you just can't see him. he's asleep in my arms
We stayed in a cars suite at our hotel so M posed with a few of the cars outside
Hollywood Studios
Chip and Dale
toy soldier
Jake! M loves his show...
She went on the Star Wars ride with Daddy!
Honey I Shrunk the Kids play area
Clint did this one on his own! the hollywood tower of terror
staying cool!
we swam back at our hotel several of the nights
wiped out after a long day and swim...
I guess these pics are out of order, but here is M's bed...which was also the table, which she thought was super cool!
Princess breakfast
every princess gnaws on bacon ;)
princess processional to end breakfast...
Epcot...
fighting off the troll
Jasmine and Aladdin
Mary Poppins!
Animal Kingdom
the animal safari was amazing! like driving a jeep through a zoo where you can actually see all the animals!
Kali River Rapids...M loved this ride...we got soaked!
parade
more cars at our hotel...
on the bus...love C's expressions!
Rapunzel with her tower
awwww :)
showing their muscles for the roller coaster!
She was a little nervous about Splash Mountain but ended up loving it
sweet boy!
I left Charlie with Clint to go on a ride with Madelyn and this is what I came back to...our baby (laying on the ground!) eating a map of Disney World! Clint said, "What? He wanted it!"
finally...Rapunzel meets Rapunzel!!
We were trying to include Charlie in a pic but he would never look at the camera...wouldn't take his eyes off of Cinderella!
another character meal...with Pooh and friends
C liked Eeyore!
Merida
Remember those disney dollars (from a previous post)? She had been earning them at home and then on the trip, and she was ready to make her purchases the last day. Here she is buying a Merida bow and arrow! she also bought a charm necklace with lots of princess/Disney charms!
ok here is the before picture...the table...that turned into her bed that she was so excited about
The fun is over and Charlie is asleep again...on the bus back to the hotel. We had an AMAZING trip and already want to go back when Charlie is big enough to get in on the action!
oh, a few I left out...
swimming pics
ok, swimming and napping :)
another pic of a pic...from splash mountain


















































No comments:
Post a Comment