Thursday, May 21, 2009

Fun in the Sun!

Patrice brought Olivia over this afternoon to play in the pool. Yes, this is a different pool...I love summer/swimming and just couldn't resist this one when I saw it. Check out these sun-bathing beauties!
Here is a shot of the whole pool...it is more of a water play mat and perfect for this age. I think Madelyn will especially like it when she masters the whole crawling thing.
She liked the water squirters and was trying to drink the water...so funny to watch!


In case you don't know who Patrice is...she and I met in childbirth class. Olivia is only two weeks younger than Madelyn. They are in our playgroup too! We hadn't seen them in a couple weeks though, and Madelyn and Olivia started smiling and reaching for each other right away!

1 comment:

  1. What an awesome pool and two beautiful bathing babies!

    ReplyDelete