My cousin, Brittney, and her fiance, Travis, have been here with us the past few days! They gave Madelyn (especially Brittney) constant attention and she was eating it up. She would fuss at me when I would take her away from Brittney to eat, nap, etc. They actually just left a little bit ago, and Madelyn is not going to be very happy when she wakes up to find only mommy here for her to play with.
Madelyn and Travis played the Wii together! She held the remote with him and even tried to climb back onto his lap when Brittney took her away!

out to lunch
LOOK!!! Finally a picture of my 2 TEETH!!!
You didn't even know I had teeth, did you?
and out to dinner...Madelyn relaxing in her highchair
Madelyn wore her hand-made shoes out to dinner! Thanks Melissa...they fit her perfectly now!
and she obviously likes them!
We went to the pool today where Madelyn thoroughly enjoyed playing with a noodle that a very well-mannered 4-year old gave her.
Brittney and Travis are getting married next month! We will be traveling to Corpus Christi for the wedding and look forward to seeing the rest of the fam!


She gets cuter and cuter every day! The pic with the teeth is great!
ReplyDeleteWow! I love that smile!
ReplyDeleteAnd her shoes... yay!
I need to make Ananda a pair now :-)
Love you guys.
-mel