Clint had to go out of town for work this week, so Madelyn and I decided to take advantage of our free time and visit my parents. I was a little nervous because this was M's first flight, and I was by myself! I just didn't know how I was going to carry everything. My parent's bought a car seat though which gave me one less thing to lug around, so everything turned out fine. Turns out Madelyn is a great traveler...she did not cry once on the plane!
doesn't she look so grown up sitting by herself on the plane?
We had a great time in Lubbock and kept busy...
playing basket peek-a-boo with Papa Jo
bathing with Gramma
skinny-dipping in the backyard!
playing with Mommy's old toys...we are going to have to get this girl some Legos
more fun with Papa Jo
Go horns! (I guess our mini mascot wasn't enough to pull the Longhorns to another baseball championship...maybe next year)
And, only proud grandparents would act this silly in a restaurant! Madelyn has been practicing for football season with her new "touchdown" game. Every time she would raise her arms, Gramma and Papa Jo would do the same...which made her very excited and she did this over and over...I just had to get a picture!



Haha Love the skinny dippin' and touch down!! I need to teach Carter!
ReplyDeletePriceless! Can't wait to see everyone at Brittney's wedding.
ReplyDelete