Sunday, September 6, 2009

Hook ' Em

Last night kicked off the football season for the Texas Longhorns! The game was on pay per view, so we had to go somewhere to watch it. The first place we tried was a bar and grill, but it was too crowded and they didn't allow children to wait in the bar area (not sure where they wanted us to wait...outside?) The second place was having some kind of Arizona party and didn't have the Longhorns game on (is this not Texas?), but we lucked out with the third place. We got a table right away and enjoyed the first half of the game before we took Madelyn home to go to bed.


She did her touchdown pose tons of times, but I never got a good picture...here is the best one
she loved how everyone kept clapping and would join in every time.



and, yesterday morning we went out to Clint's car to find it shoe polished (only on the windows...no harm done). It said things like Go OU and Boomer Sooner on it (his car has a Longhorns sticker on it). We were not about to drive around town like that, so before heading to the zoo, he cleaned it all off. It was kind of annoying, but hey, at least OU lost last night, right?

2 comments:

  1. What a little cutie in her pink Texas gear! And Lana, I love your burnt orange top - that's a good color on you. I gotta say though....I still prefer black & gold, even though CU has been sucking lately!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't belive someone wrote on your car!!! That's crazy! Glad we won! Wooo hooo Hook 'em!

    ReplyDelete