Friday, November 20, 2009

First Craft!!!

I go to a MOPS (Mothers of Pre-schoolers) group every other Friday, and today when I went to pick up Madelyn from the nursery she had done her first craft! I was so excited! I put it up on the fridge right when we got home!

Madelyn has been having a hard time in church nurseries lately and cries and clings to me when I drop her off, so our outings (MOPS and Bible Study) have been a little more stressful lately. The craft was definitely a pleasant surprise when I picked her up! The caretaker told me that Madelyn had been happy as long as she was being pushed up and down the hall in a giant stroller with other kiddos. They also had crackers on the stroller...a huge plus with M! But as soon as they pulled back up to the nursery, she would start crying again, so I guess the woman got a lot of exercise! Overall, it sounds like Madelyn did ok today...I hate having to leave her when she is so upset. And, on a side note, she came back to me with no pants (apparently her diaper leaked) and she only ate 2 peas (literally) for lunch because she ate so many crackers on her stroller ride! Oh well, whatever keeps her happy!

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone from Madelyn! I just love her little hand print turkey!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment