
Then (sorry, no more pics of M, but you can still read about our day!) we went to our neighborhood playgroup. It was our first time to attend since I just learned about it on Halloween (from a trick-or-treater's mom). There were lots of other moms and little ones that seem really nice, so hopefully it will be something we start going to regularly. Today we met at the play area at the nearby mall. This is the same play area that we visit frequently but they just redid it, so it's new again! It's now Looney Tunes...instead of breakfast foods! Anyway, the moms take turns hosting...which means you decide where to meet and bring snacks :-)
We then met up with a friend from college, Robin, for a late lunch. Robin works near the galleria so we thought it would be a good idea to meet in the galleria to eat. wrong! it is already too close to Christmas...the parking garages were packed and it was very cold today so everyone wanted a good parking spot...which means they were willing to wait an insane amount of time for someone to walk to their car and back out. After we ate, I walked out a door at Nordstrom that only gave you 2 choices to get to the garage...up or down the stairs. This posed a problem because Madelyn was in her stroller. I guess I looked helpless because 3 people stopped to help me and ALL 3 of them carried Madelyn up the stairs! Wasn't that nice? Except, we ended up on level 3 (instead of 2)...but I didn't notice until we had walked all the way to the far corner of the garage and my car was not there! There was an elevator to take us down this time though so we made it to the car without freezing...for too long! (For those of you that know Madelyn is a little bit sick...don't worry, I had her bundled up). I can't say the same for me though...I didn't even have on a coat :-(
sorry for all the rambling tonight, but we made it home for Madelyn to take a late nap...we were both exhausted!


What a busy day! Cady has a similar pic with Santa (cutest little sad face) from her first Christmas last year that will be a Christmas decoration in my house forever!
ReplyDelete