Though she turned 15 months on the 8th, Madelyn's appointment with her pediatrician was this morning. She loves to be in the waiting area because they have a play kitchen!! And her dr has the waiting room divided by a wall for sick and well kids, which is nice. With her recent ear infections we have spent more time on the sick side lately (with no kitchen), so M and I were both happy to enter through the "well-child doors" this time.
Madelyn no longer gets weighed on the baby scale (where she used to sit), but stands on the big scale now! She weighed 22 lb 6 oz (40%) and was 33 inches tall (97%). I am always amazed by her height! Is there any chance she could possibly grow up to be tall?!? Really? I am only 5' 3''!
no pictures from today...and, I know I haven't posted any in a while...but, we did find a new park the other day...that I'm pretty sure Clint likes more than Madelyn!


No comments:
Post a Comment