Monday, January 11, 2010

Gramma and Papa Jo!

My parents were here this weekend!

dark picture, but my dad has yet to come visit without a trip to Pappadeaux...he loves that place!

Madelyn and Papa Jo picking out their dinner....lobster anyone?

We had to wait for a bit for our table and Madelyn did not find sitting at the bar very entertaining, so Madelyn kept convincing her daddy and Papa Jo to go out into the bitter cold to look at water fountains...which were partly frozen.


the three of us...

and my mom never comes without a trip to Whole Foods to stock up on the things she can't find in Lubbock



We all watched the national championship game together Thursday night (my parents both went to UT also!). Of course, I wish we would have won, but we had fun and Madelyn looked adorable in her new Texas bow...thanks Granny!

Clint and Madelyn in front of the horns in our home office...

very excited about the game...until it started and Colt got hurt

Madelyn, the lunch lady...she was playing in my mom's shower cap! Don't worry, she did not leave the house in that outfit. Those were just the remains of a cute outfit already stripped off for a nap!

2 comments:

  1. I love the last outfit...I think I have the same picture when I was a little girl! Way too cute! I feel for that child though...all that burnt orange! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute pics! The lunch lady outfit is hilarious! Love that she has such good balance that she can stand on her rocking chair and watch Barney- ha!

    ReplyDelete