Clint and Madelyn going down the slide together. She was too scared to go down this one by herself (though I convinced her once!) so she and Clint went side-by-side.


They had an arcade also and Madelyn tried Dance Dance Revolution...





more pictures of Madelyn playing with her daddy...



Here is one wall of the playground (just to show how big it was). Clint and Madelyn are crawling through that middle tunnel, but I doubt you can tell.

along with some other games...
Though none of her games actually had any tokens in them (until what age can we get away with this??), Madelyn went up to the prize counter like all the other kids!
Here are some pictures from a few weeks ago that never got posted...
We went to an open house at a new Montessori school (because we know the owners) and Madelyn absolutely loved it! She was playing with everything and we ended up staying a long time just to let her play. Everything in the toddler and baby room was miniature! Here is Madelyn sitting on a bench reading....
They even had a sink that she could reach all by herself...she washed her hands for probably 2o mins and then I had to pull her away kicking and screaming!


Hilarious!!! These are great pictures!
ReplyDeleteHa ha ha ha!!! I LOVE the bra pic! She does look so proud of herself. The indoor playground place looks really cool too. Who had more fun - Madelyn or Clint? :)
ReplyDeleteSO cute! I love the photo of Madelyn washing her hands at the sink. She looks so grown up! What a fun time y'all must have had at the indoor playground. And the bra pic is too funny! You better keep your make-up tucked away, Lana! :)
ReplyDelete