While in Lubbock (posting below), we spent one morning at the Science Spectrum. We met Keegan and Blythe for a playdate and had tons of fun. We began with a game of Chess...all 16 month olds know how to play Chess, right?
Which ball will roll faster?
Can I please have a turn?...I love bubbles
Magnets are fun...
Madelyn, me, Keegan, and Blythe...
of course Madelyn went straight to the water table
Rollercoaster...
this dino is more her size...compared to the one below
you can't really see their faces, but this kept their interest for quite a while...I think we have two future architects here...maybe they can go into business together someday :-)
more fun with Gramma...
Madelyn and Gramma putting on a puppet show...they could really see themselves on a TV screen in front of them...very cool!
adorable baby Blythe...
Madelyn loves the "How Do Dinosaurs" book series and was excited when she saw the giant T-Rex, but then he started moving and roaring and then she wasn't so sure. Here she is pulling Gramma's arm off trying to get away...
no explanation needed...
Then we looked at some aquariums and animals. While the rest of us enjoyed watching the cute prairie dogs, Madelyn preferred looking at the fish...


You guys go to the funnest places! I love Madelyn's outfit!
ReplyDelete