Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Meagan and Avery were in town last week and came by for a visit! Meagan and I enjoyed catching up and laughing at the girls as we watched them play together. I am keeping my fingers crossed that they move closer to us in the near future :)



and Madelyn had her 18 month well-check a little late, so here are her stats:

34.3 inches tall (97%)
24 lb 7 oz (50%)

and just a side note...at the dr office she noticed the lollipops at the check-out counter for the first time! She of course wanted one (though I'm not quite sure she really knew what it was). I thought about it for a minute (she did get a shot after all), but decided to go with "Those are for mommies, stickers are for babies" and she bought it! I might not get so lucky next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment