Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there...especially mine :)!!!
The weekend started off by taking Madelyn to make me a Mother's Day present! Actually, they were having a butterfly release and I thought she would like it. Each parent was given an envelope with a monarch butterfly inside and we all opened them at the same time. Madelyn managed to grab ours by the wing, but he was able to safely get away :) I don't have any pics of that part because I couldn't do everything at once.
the two of us with the butterfly lady...
Then off to make my gift! Our friends Helen and Emma were there too! The girls started off by markering to decorate their flower pots...
all done, look what I made you, Mommy...
the finished product...
Nana came on Saturday to celebrate Mother's Day and her birthday with us! She brought this watering can for Madelyn and she loved it...
My pictures seem jumbled for some reason, so I'll explain the rest of the pics here...Madelyn and Nana played with stickers (M likes to put them all over herself), and Madelyn enjoyed doing flips "again and again" with Nana! Clint brought home the gorgeous hydrangea for Mother's Day and we decided to plant it in our flower bed...but considering the violent winds occurring right now, it doesn't look like it will have any flowers left on it...very disappointing.










No comments:
Post a Comment