Monday, May 24, 2010

Well, we had more rainy weather, but when the rain let up a little, we tried out Madelyn's new rainboots! Our neighbor gave them to her and while they are a little on the big side, they are super cute!
heading out to play...
stomping/splashing in the puddle...
I couldn't resist a close-up of the boots...they have cupcakes on them!
The last two pictures crack me up! She looks like she is doing some kind of crazy rain dance! She is actually using her pointer fingers to get puddle water (which I tried to show in the next pic) all over her face...


4 comments:

  1. Looks like she is having a blast! Too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOOO cute! Your pics are looking really good lately. Did y'all get a new lens or learn any new tricks?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lindsey, nope! I guess I've just been lucky :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pics are always good - you don't need luck when you have such a cute model!

    ReplyDelete