Sunday, July 11, 2010

Happy Birthday, Hudson and Emma!!

Most of Madelyn's friends here are boys, and the construction theme is popular with those little guys! Madelyn likes it too :)

The set-up at Hudson's 2nd b-day party was so cute! It was in his backyard...
All the kiddos were given their own hard hats and tool belts full of tools! Here is M modeling her hat...
this is the only pic I got of the birthday boy...Hudson is the one on the right...
check out my cupcake...I love parties!!

Me and Madelyn...

We had two parties (can you say sugar overload) on Saturday, so we left the construction zone and headed to the Elmo party! Emma had everything Elmo...a bounce house, cookies, cake, cupcakes, and pinata!!



Madelyn and the birthday girl!
She did a great job with her first pinata...with a little help from Mema!

and she did a great job picking up all the candy! I might have suggested she go for the Peanut M&Ms :)


The stylish black and white outfit is courtesy of Aunt Nicole...thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Holy Cow! That is a lot of birthdays to go to! I would of had an excuse, but you go super mom! She is getting so big and all that hair! Blythe is super jealous...but it is coming in...just slowly!

    ReplyDelete