They have a new "Giants of the Savanna" exhibit, and you can feed (for $5) lettuce to the giraffes!! Very fun, but I think I might sneak in some lettuce in my purse next time :)
The elephants are now in the new part too, so they have lots more room. Here is Madelyn getting a lesson on tusks...
I love this! Clint and Madelyn acting like elephants!
Up close and personal (behind glass) with the lions...
hopping like a kangaroo...too bad Clint didn't join her with this one!
petting zoo
This was definitely one of the highlights for Madelyn, and it didn't even involve animals! She played in the stream in the children's zoo and had a blast!

Our hero! It was POURING when we left so Clint ran to get the car while we stayed sheltered!


I remember an equally cute pic of a a much smaller Madelyn sitting on that little lamb!!
ReplyDeleteSO cute... :)
ReplyDeleteI love love these pictures! Seeing them makes me miss her even more than I alredy do!!!! I will definately be wantg to get in your albumn and copy again at Walgreens.
ReplyDeleteWhat cute photos! Madelyn looked like she was having SO much fun in the water, and her outfit is adorable. And I love the elephant shot of Madelyn and Clint.
ReplyDelete