Madelyn had never finger painted before (what kind of mother am I?), so I decided it was time to make a mess...outside!
Olivia was in town, so she and her mommy came over for a visit! The girls don't get to see each other too often, but they played together wonderfully giving Patrice and I time to catch up!
I had dressed Madelyn in her Star Wars shirt that morning (that Clint picked out), and the second I put it on her, she said "Where's my tutu?" I guess she knew she was in boy clothes and needed to add some pink!


who needs pants when it is 100 degrees outside?!
Sweet hugs....except for the second one ended in disaster. Apparently Madelyn gives forceful hugs because she and Olivia both ended up falling off the edge into the ivy! Olivia hit her head on the fence and Madelyn ended up on top of her. After the screaming subsided, we laughed and checked to see if I captured the fall with the camera :) which I did not.








No comments:
Post a Comment