Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Train Party!

One of the little boys from our neighborhood playgroup turned two and had a train party...with a real steam engine to drive the kids around the neighborhood...very cool! Madelyn is in the last car...
here they come! I did not ride the train with Madelyn (and couldn't believe she was brave enough to ride by herself), but apparently neighbors were coming out to wave to the kids! Everyone thought it was really fun!
I took a picture of the cake because I thought it was really cute and different...
Madelyn was very excited about the lollipops on the cake...
Here is the birthday boy...dressed like the train conductor...
They also had a lion walking around to talk to the kids, give high fives, etc. Mostly he just caused panic and crying, but the birthday boy loved him so that's what matters :)
oh, and of course there was a train table in the birthday boy's room...

No comments:

Post a Comment