My parents with the mom-and-dad-to-be...

cupcakes! and other delicious foods...





After the shower, my dad cooked burgers for everyone and we hung out in the backyard. We set up kiddie pools and broke out the new slip 'n slide...Clint showed the kids how it is done :)






(thanks Patty for the best diaper cake I've ever seen!)


I was so excited Amy and Bliss got to come to the shower!

gifts!

My mom's friend, Carolyn, brought over the most delicious homemade thumbprint cookies! Here is Madelyn telling Carolyn how yummy the cookies are...and reaching for another. I couldn't stop eating them myself, so I couldn't really tell her no, could I? :)

I couldn't resist another pic of Bliss...she is just so cute!

Blythe came over to swim with Madelyn! It was so nice to catch up with Keegan and her family...

Madelyn having a picnic with the big kids...and cuddling on the couch with Claire. Claire was so sweet with Madelyn and they played together for hours! Hours past Madelyn's bed time I might add. She was having so much fun with everyone that I just couldn't bring myself to drag her upstairs to bed.

Just when I thought things had slowed down, it turned into a birthday party! So, naturally, we all had one more dessert before calling it a night :)

I did manage to finally bathe her and get her to bed. Here she is doing a crossword puzzle on the potty before bath. She is officially a member of the Fink family now!! :)

We had a great time with everyone and can't wait to meet Baby Robert!


Crack me up with the puzzles on the potty!
ReplyDeleteLoooved getting to see you guys, and i love the picture of Bliss (in my unbiased opinion, so cute)!
ReplyDeleteThe potty pictures are SO cute. I love her expressions!
ReplyDelete