We began the day with swimming lessons, then headed out for some fishing! Little Miss Priss won't touch the worms :)



Reelin' it in...

Look closely! You can barely see our tiny fish :)

Our rec center has a mini waterpark for kids! Madelyn wore her festive suit!

I'll race you!


lazy river...


Then we went to a freedom festival...

Madelyn played some games...


Check out that football stance...she missed ;)

She got closer and closer, until...

Free snow cones!


hotdogs!!


Dora popsicle! or at least that's what the package says to make kids buy it...I guess it looks something like Dora...

Glow stick necklaces for the....

fireworks show!!!

We had a great day as a family and hope all of you did too!
That top picture is priceless! haha
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun 4th! And I am cracking up at her miss priss pose in the first picture...that is so hilarious!
ReplyDelete