Monday, July 11, 2011

Swimming lessons!

This year, Madelyn took swimming lessons in someone's backyard. Everyday, all I saw was this...the kids headed to the backyard with their teachers. Parents weren't allowed to watch until show off day!

the class...
treading water
float time! I'd say her neck looks a little strained ;)
they practiced with life jackets too...swimming across the pool and jumping in from the side
diving for rings...
group shot...
Madelyn with her teachers and Jensen and Lincoln. It was so fun to have friends in her class!
Madelyn enjoyed swimming lessons so much that I signed her up for the next mini-session, which we are currently attending. So there will be more show off day pics soon!

This is not from lessons! This was kind of like a bounce house/slip n slide with a pool at the end. Madelyn wasn't tall enough to jump in and slide through by herself so Clint had to give her a giant push...so fun!!

1 comment:

  1. SO cute... What a dolly! It's so fun to see what I have to look forward to!

    ReplyDelete