Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Call us crazy...

Amy, Rachel, and I took our SEVEN children (ages 5 and under!) to Amy's ranch!!!! And before I begin, I need to give ALL the credit for all the activities below to Amy! Rachel and I were quite worthless while Amy put her "man skills" to work :) Thanks Amy!! 

Before we left, Madelyn made an "I spy" game for the girls to play! She made a great long list of things for them to search for. I think they found all of them except for the crab ;)
 Charlie and Rosalie...the exact same age!
 the girls were trying to trap the ants and make them do a routine?!
 Gwyn's belated bday present
Madelyn made bracelets for all the big girls and decorated the envelopes for them. She made one for herself too :)
 bracelets!
 bedtime storytime!
 the crew having breakfast!
 fun times! searching for wildlife...

 Boots!!

 catching frogs...with babies on hips!
 got one!!

 Madelyn and Ellie loved this scavenger hunt!

 fishing! though I have to admit, the fish weren't biting! or maybe we just didn't know what we were doing :)


 time for s'mores! here are the spectators!




 baby playtime! what's better than a water bottle?

 Bowen was too cute in this sink to not take a picture!
 bathtime! everyone was filthy by the end of our trip!
 all 7 in their pjs and ready for bed! the picture started out ok...
 but ended like this! poor Bowen!
putting on a show!
 Then we all went to Sea World! well, minus Charlie, he stayed home with Clint



wish Charlie could have been in the only entire group shot...
What a blast!! and people told us we were crazy?! what's our next trip, ladies?! maybe the hubbies will keep the kids this time? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment