Thursday, October 10, 2013

Soccer and more..

Madelyn decided to try soccer this year! She is really liking it, but did say once "I didn't know all you would do is kick the ball to the goal!" :) 
Here are some pics from the first game! My dad was the photographer and he got some good action shots :) 






 Uncle Kyle, Aunt Kristy, and Robert came to watch!
and Popio too!
 Chilling on the air mattress watching a movie!

 Charlie with his bottle...on the wood floor! he looks comfy :)
Clint got free tickets from work so we drove to Austin to go to the Circuit of the Americas (the new racetrack)
I'm glad we got to check it out and see what it is all about, but I would never actually pay to go there! It was fun for about 5 mintues only...the cars just go around and around for hours!
Charlie with his earplugs!

 tea party with Robert!

 stinker!!
Charlie can be in another room and hear me open the dishwasher...he comes speed crawling over every time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment