Monday, April 20, 2009

Nana

This weekend, Nana (Clint's Mom) was here visiting. We went to dinner Friday night at Babe's, a delicious home-cooking, make you feel fat kind of place...well worth the calories I might add.



Then on Sat, Clint had a daddy/daughter day + Nana while I went to a spa for a massage and a facial. Not a typical Saturday for me (I wish!) but Clint gave me the gift certificate when Madelyn was born, and I was just now taking advantage of it. While I was being pampered, Clint, Nana, and Madelyn went to eat Greek food and then to buy Madelyn some new clothes...can you believe she was running low on 6 month outfits? Anyway, they found lots of cute stuff, so she can stop wearing her PJs out in public.


Today is also a big day for several people in our family. Happy 90th Birthday Grandpa!!! We wish we could be there to celebrate with you. And Happy 16th Birthday to Sara and Benjamin (my twin cousins). ..warning to all other California drivers!








1 comment:

  1. a massage, facial, new clothes for the babe, what more could any one ask for....sounds like a blast to me! i need to show my mom and hubby this post, and i'll let you know what that'll get me :)(i'll hope for the 'works') ha! good for you, any mommy deserves it!

    ReplyDelete