Yesterday we got to see our good friends Allison and Jordan Gristy! They were in Dallas for a wedding and we met for brunch before they had to drive back home to Austin. Allison and I met in graduate school when we had some classes together, but it wasn't until I was there when she got hit by a car that we really hit it off! We have been wonderful friends ever since. Clint and Jordan became friends too, and the four of us often hung out while we lived in Lubbock. We miss them very much!Oh, and thanks to Nana for the very cute new outfit!


how do you get your pictures in that layout? She is so cute! You must have just talked to Allison...because the last time I talked to her she hadn't see or talked to you in forever! Everyone looks great! I'll have pics of them and Blythe when we see them in Austin...Texas is just way to big of a state!
ReplyDelete