I know, lots of postings for one day...I am trying to do them quickly while Madelyn naps so I can get caught up.
Yesterday we went to a Plano Parks and Recreation pool that is designed wonderfully for kids. They have an outdoor and an indoor pool area complete with water slides and a splash pad. This is going to be a wonderful place to bring Madelyn when she gets a little older and starts walking. She did very well though crawling around and climbing on things. One of the baby sections was the beach entry kind of pool and Madelyn would crawl right in. Though it was still shallow for little walkers, it was definitely over her head while crawling. That didn't stop her though...she kept crawling right into where it was too deep and letting her face go into the water...that's when I would grab her!
Olivia, Hudson, and Carter accompanied us to the pool...

I didn't get any pictures of Madelyn going down the baby water slides (because I couldn't hold onto her and take the picture at the same time), but she loved it. She would watch the older kids slide down and then put on a huge smile when I set her at the top for her turn. She wanted to do it over and over and even threw a small 10 month old tantrum when we started to leave the slides! She likes to give me a glimpse into the future sometimes...boy am I looking forward to the toddler years...can you hear the sarcasm in my voice?



No comments:
Post a Comment