Wednesday, August 5, 2009

You have a baby...

in a bar...sushi bar that is!! (Is anyone else a Sweet Home Alabama fan?) There was a wait for a "real" table, but the bar was open, so we pulled up a high chair! Madelyn wanted so badly to have a taste, but I'm pretty sure raw fish is on the list of no-no's for babies (considering I am not technically supposed to even have it while nursing). When we got there, the bar was pretty empty, but every seat filled quickly...Madelyn was on her best behavior at her first bar though. Funny thing is Katie was here for work a few nights ago and we were meeting her for dinner. When deciding where to eat, she said "I'm at a sushi restaurant with co-workers right now, but we wouldn't want to eat here...it's not somewhere you would want to take a baby!" I was like, uh, we ate there last weekend! haha!




3 comments:

  1. a little raw fish won't hurt! hehehe j/k! Hope CO is fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lana- you look amazing! I never got a chance to tell you how cute your hair is! I'm still working on the weight...wish it was as easy as other moms...M is such a little traveler! What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Colorado looks like a great place. You guys should really consider moving there at no advantage to me. I'm just thinking about you guys.
    ;)
    We miss you!!!
    Love,
    Heather & Jake

    ReplyDelete