Monday, October 26, 2009

Catching up

I had some pictures from the past few weeks that never made it on the blog, so I'm trying to catch up!

Playdate with Carter

aren't they cute?!
M at the library...reading books and doing puzzles

I wanted to take her to the toddler storytime, but I got confused and was there for the baby class, so we went in anyway. We definitely won't be going to baby storytime anymore! Madelyn would not sit with me to participate in the songs, kept crawling around and under the parachute (at the wrong time), and then was stealing the books and balls from the poor little 6 month olds. She was the only mobile one and was taking advantage of it!

sleeping...I love when babies sleep with their legs tucked under them

wearing/playing with sunglasses in the grocery store!

we set outside for lunch and Madelyn enjoyed the fountain...we let her play for a bit so she didn't have to be in her highchair so long...a more challenging task the older she gets!

Saturday night, the Maedgens had us and a few other couples over for burgers and to watch the UT game! We had a very fun evening talking with the adults while the kids ran wild! They had lots of fun!
who knew the bumbo would be so much fun? They were taking turns climbing in and out of it...maybe we need to get ours back out!

Katie, Jordan, and me

the kiddos playing

Jordan, me, Lauren, and Katie. It was great to see Lauren before the new baby brother arrives...in about a week!

Clint made a new friend...Hudson

We also went to the doctor this morning for Madelyn's 12 month well child visit. Here are her stats:

height - 31.8 inches, 97% I am always amazed at her height!
weight - 21 lbs, 1 oz, 46% We expected her weight to have gone up a little more, but the dr said she was concentrating on getting taller right now!

She had to get 4 shots and is now sleeping off the Tylenol I gave her! The 12 month shots are different vaccines than she has had in the past, so hopefully she will not have any reactions (she never has with previous shots).

No comments:

Post a Comment