Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Future Hunter?

If you know my family at all, you know my dad is an avid hunter. He bought Madelyn this adorable camo dress...I can only assume in an attempt to lead Madelyn down that path. The boots were given to her by my brother for her birthday...he is also a hunter. Thanks guys! My mom was in town for a long weekend, so we took M to have her picture taken...I provided the pink tights and bow!


Madelyn with her trophy bear....looks like a big one!


Bear Hugs...





3 comments:

  1. Hilarious to see your girly girl in camo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her hair is getting so long! Blythe has a lot of catching up to do! She's as cute as a bug's ear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I spoke too soon! Such precious pictures!! I am going to send these on to my parents. They will enjoy seeing your little hunter. That dress is SO cute!

    ReplyDelete