"Self!" I hear this word about 5o times every day and have for some time now. It means Madelyn wants to do it by herself. Here are some examples...
She can suck her nose by herself...
and don't tell Clint, but she can play his piano with the nose sucker too! She can clean up her own messes... wear Daddy's shorts... put on her PJs... put on her own shoes...she can actually do this one successfully on her own...and even knows which foot is her right and left! and, she can dry her own hair...too funny! I love that she is becoming more independent, but I have to admit it is frustrating also! She wants to do everything by herself even though it would be faster, cleaner, and easier if I could just help her. She even wants to put on her own diapers :) but I have to draw the line somewhere...
I love this post! So cute to see M become so independent. She is so precious. Have a great weekend!
ReplyDelete