Sunday, August 1, 2010

4th of July

Well, now that it is August, I thought I should post about our 4th of July...Wow, I have really fallen behind!

The three of us went to the Frisco Freedom Fest...

Then we met the Harn family for the Castle Hills festivities! Madelyn and Lincoln enjoyed the water...

listening to the live music...
the daddies and kiddos...
Then our good friend Sonja came to stay for a few days. We hung out in the backyard and Madelyn went back and forth from the pool...
to the grill. Are the hot dogs ready yet?
Another day we went to the neighborhood pool where Madelyn sported her very neon The Hulk swimsuit! It doesn't help that her glasses are just as bright as her suit...you could have spotted her from a mile away!

She LOVES to be underwater!!...

1 comment:

  1. I have yet to take Blythe to a swimming pool...too terrified that something horrible will happen...then I watch Madelyn brave as can be...Also, the fact that I would have to get in a swim suit...no thanks:) You guys are always having a blast!

    ReplyDelete