It seems like just yesterday we were bringing our baby girl home from the hospital, and now she is six months old! Time flies when you're having fun! We love you Monkey!!!
We had these pictures taken on Sunday, and we couldn't be more thrilled with how they turned out. Hope you like them too. By the way, I tried to put them in a slideshow format, but I guess I'm not that advanced yet...I couldn't make it work. So here are some of them...
















Those are the cutest photos! Where did you get them done at? She is so precious and beautiful! Can't wait 'til Blythe and Madelyn can have play dates!
ReplyDeleteSooo cute!! I'm about to call you to work on the slide show!
ReplyDeleteSooooo cute! I think my fav is the one 2nd from the the bottom with her in blue looking up and off to the right. I can't believe she's 6 mos already! I still think of her as the tiny infant we met back in November.
ReplyDeletehi lana, these pics are to-die-for!!
ReplyDeleteshe is gorgeous! so, i have a purposal to make... how about ya'll go back home for memorial weekend??? we are going to be there, and it would be so much fun to see you! i am sure ya'll are way busy and this is a far-fetched purposal, so(don't think i'm crazy, b/c i am partly joking) but i would seriously love it if it all worked out! so let me know! we'll be there from may 28th - june 1st!!
mommma gave me the picture with madelyn in the bathtube! i ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!! she has grow so much since the first pictures you sent me! WOW! i have all of them posted on my frig! i love yall and cant wait to see her!!!!!
ReplyDelete